Katy’s MAST Coaching Program
Creating a safe harbour for big goals, new connections and a better you.
Don’t you hate it when you set out to achieve something and for whatever reason, you don’t quite get there? Or if you do…it doesn’t last? That prickly feeling surfaces when you know what you “should” or “could” do but you don’t do it. And it’s the same freaking stumbling blocks that get you. Every. Single. Time. After a while, it seems easier, safer, more ‘sane’ to settle and to stick to what you know.
Do any of these get in YOUR way?
- Lack of knowledge
- Wanting to be comfortable
- Feeling inadequate
- Money (or the perceived lack of it); or
- A never-ending supply of distractions
If yes, you are not alone!
Let’s face it: you can talk about your desires and dreams until the cows come home. You can even implement some steps to create change. And getting on track seems to be a precursor to falling off. Can you say “deja vu”? The results are infuriating:
- Getting stuck in a rut
- Feeling unmotivated
- Just going through the motions
- Feeling exhausted all the time
- Dreading your day-to-day tasks
- And the list goes on (and 0n)…
What’s in it for you?
- Six months of hands-on coaching, support and accountability
- Support and solutions with the help of proactive, resourceful and objective people
- Being listened to in a non-judgmental environment
- Shared learning with like-minded people who will teach you more about yourself and what you need to do
- Accountability in the form of partnership
- Weekly action items and some exercises to support you in moving forward
- New techniques and habits to keep you on track long after the program ends
- Free, unlimited access to your Coach and others in the group
- Fresh perspectives that will help rather than hinder your efforts to achieve success
- A bonus 50-minute one-on-one coaching session with Katy at no additional cost
- And so much more!
Are you the right fit?
Group coaching is not for everyone. Here are some questions to consider – if you can answer “yes” to these, carry on…
- Do you interact well in small groups of 6 people? If this creates overwhelming anxiety, this won’t be of service to you. You might be better to consider private one-on-one coaching.
- Are you prepared to step outside of your comfort zone and challenge your own limitations? You need to be real and honest about who you are and embrace vulnerability with others who are willing to do the same.<
- Are trust and integrity important to you? Confidentiality within the group is essential for its success!
- Are you compassionate and understanding towards others? Those in the group will benefit from your support as much as you benefit from theirs.
- Are you prepared to make real changes in your life? The group is there to support you and hold you accountable but true commitment must come from within YOU only!
Note: These sessions are not for gossip, regular chit-chat or meaningless discussion. Sessions are designed to accelerate you and other members by identifying challenges and successes, creating action items and providing a level of accountability that will help you get things done. All this includes hands-on coaching to generate positive learning, growth and change. And the best part of all? The connections formed in this group will continue to sustain you well beyond the end of the program.
The MAST Program will begin on Tuesday, April 11th: 7:00-8:30 pm, bi-weekly as follows:
- April 11th, 25th
- May 9th, 23rd
- June 6th, 20th
- July 4th, 18th
- August 1st, 15th & 29th
- September 12th
NOTE: In lieu of summer holidays for members in the group, there will be an option to move sessions later into the Fall – this will be determined by the needs of the group.
Invest in Yourself!
Katy’s MAST Coaching program is strategically priced and laid out to create affordability and ease. Choose to pay all at once or use the monthly payment plan:
NOTE: the above prices do not include the required 5% GST.